Harvey Howell Solicitors - Free ONLINE Wills/Powers of Attorney Advice Service for Birmingham NARPO Members
Harvey Howell Solicitors: The Safe Way to settle things in difficult times
FREE ONLINE bespoke advice service for Birmingham NARPO
Harvey Howell Solicitors are working with Birmingham NARPO to help you and your family settle your private affairs during this difficult time whilst maintaining “social distancing.”
This is done online and via the telephone and is a great way to settle things safely.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT?
- Did you know that by adding trust provisions to a Will it can help protect your home from being used to pay care home fees if you need long term care?
- Have you remarried leaving children from a previous relationship? You may have stopped those children from receiving an inheritance from you – we can fix that
- What if your children divorce after your death? Do their ex-spouses receive money your children inherited from you? This can be prevented
- Estranged children can make claims against an estate even if you have made a Will – we can help prevent that
- What happens if you have a stroke and lose the ability to make decisions for yourself? No-one can access bank accounts, pay bills or even decide on your medical treatment, including where and how you are treated and whether or not you have to live in a care home. These decisions are taken out of your family’s hands – we can help your family have the final say through Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Are you unmarried with a partner? Dying without a Will distributes your estate in accordance with very old law which dictates how much family members receive. Unmarried partners receive nothing and, beware, your childrens’ inheritance is administered by their surviving parent with whom you may no longer have a good relationship
- What if you have vulnerable children or relatives? They might have problems with drugs or alcohol or gambling. Could they manage their inheritance? What if they are disabled - would their benefits stop if they inherit? We can help you manage that
- Will your children pay inheritance tax after your death? We can help you plan to mitigate this
For a FREE bespoke advice package delivered to you by email by one of expert solicitors, please visit www.harveyhowell.co.uk and fill out our simple and secure form
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE FROM US?
Taking into account your personal circumstances and in the light of the points raised above, one of our expert solicitors will be assigned to you. Their biography will be available and, at no cost, they will set aside some time to prepare a structure specifically for you which outlines:
- Whether you might be affected by some of the many common problems which could cost your family dearly
- The solutions available to fix those problems
- The cost for us to fix the situation for you (whilst staying at home) – with no obligation!
If you then want to us to fix things we can do this safely by email or telephone.
AS AN INTERIM MEASURE YOU CAN PRODUCE YOUR OWN ONLINE WILL FOR £50 plus VAT
We are sure you will recognise the importance of the points we have raised above and we always recommend bespoke advice but, for now, if you just want to keep things as cheap and simple as possible you can produce your own non-advice-based Will by visiting www.harveyhowell.co.uk.
If later, on reflection, you decide you want bespoke advice using our advice-based service then we will deduct the price you have paid for your online Will from the total price of any new instructions.
Remember though, that our bespoke advice package is free to you - so you have nothing to lose in taking advantage of this service.
LET US HELP YOU SETTLE THINGS SAFELY