Join us for a festive trip to London... Visit the UK”s best Winter Wonderland extravangza, including traditional Christmas markets, ice sculpture gallery, father Christmas and fairground attractions including many white knuckle rides and a rollercoaster!
You will be staying at the fabulous Holiday Inn High Street Kensington which is located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel has a really cool bar, great restaurant and has the added facility of a full leisure centre including an indoor swimming pool. Kensington has an abundance of bars and restaurants for you to explore. You are just a 20 minute walk to Hyde Park where the Winter Wonderland takes place from the 23rd November. Entrance to the Winter Wonderland is free, however you need to purchase tokens for rides and attractions. You can pre-book tokens and shows in advance.
- Round trip coach travel with Attain Coaches
- One night at The 4* Holiday Inn Kensington High Street Hotel
- Full buffet breakfast
- Family rooms available (subject to additional cost)
Saturday 30 November 2019
- 0700hrs Depart Tally Ho
- 1030hrs Arrive Holiday Inn London Kensington - leave bags at hotel with Concierge, Check in is guaranteed from 3pm
Full day at leisure to enjoy The Winter Wonderland or just simply enjoy a day out in London. The hotel is located, just off High Street Kensington and just a few steps from High Street Kensington Underground Station.
You can walk to Hyde Park in approximately 15 - 20 minutes. The underground station is really well connected, by the circle line and the district line, making is super easy to navigate your way around the Capital.
Guests who prefer to stay closer to the hotel on the evening will be spoilt for choice with bars and restaurants in and around the hotel.
Sunday 1 December 2019
- Buffet Breakfast hotel - Full English and continental selections available.
- Check out is 1am - please leave your bags with concierge, who will have a luggage area dedicated to the group so you can enjoy a full day at leisure in London - during the festive period you will find lots of seasonal shows and activities, or just spend the day shopping on Oxford Street!
- 6pm Coach to depart hotel for return journey back to Tally Ho
- 8.30 - 9pm Arrive Tally Ho
To book please call 0121 626 8337, a £50pp deposit will secure your place on the trip.