West Midlands Police Benevolent Fund - Reward Scheme
New reward scheme gives Ben Fund members even more benefits!
West Midlands Police Benevolent Fund is starting the year off by launching an exclusive new benefit for its members.
In recognition of the challenges faced by many last year the police charity wanted to give a little back as a big thank you to members for keeping up with monthly subscriptions and continuing to support their vital work.
The Fund will be offering all its members exclusive access to a new Rewards Scheme providing members with a variety of discounts including, money off a weekly grocery shop, family days out, health and beauty, travel, plus offers on a huge selection of retail and much more.
Fund Chairman, John Williams commented, “We’re delighted to offer this exclusive Rewards Scheme for our members. We hope people will find it a useful addition to the current membership benefits we offer. There’s a large selection of discounts to choose from, saving money on everything from your weekly grocery shop to a family holiday. We’re very excited about it. Hopefully it will offer members lots of savings and provide even better value for the small monthly subscription to the Ben Fund.”
The Reward Scheme can be accessed via a new ‘Members Area’ on the Benevolent Fund website www.wmpben.co.uk Members can access this area by entering the membership username and password that has been recently emailed out.
If you have not received you member’s log in details please email West Midlands Police Benevolent Fund at email@example.com or call their office on 0121 752 4919.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the discounts you can enjoy through the scheme;
- Discounts on groceries with Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda and Morrisons
- Retail offers for Superdry, New Look, The White Company, Primark, Asos, Fat Face, Footlocker, Clarks and more
- Offers on food and drink, including discounts for Uber Eats, Just Eat, Costa and Pizza Express
- A large selection of days out, including discounted entry to all the Merlin Group Attractions, Legoland, Sea Life Centres and more
- Offers on sport and leisure, including discounts at Halfords, Sport Direct, Nike, American Golf and more
- Discounts on health spas, general and medical health care and additional well-being offers.
If you were to use the scheme solely for your weekly food shop, you could potentially save over £200 a year on your groceries alone, not to mention savings on days out, dining, leisure and clothes!
Members can also sign up for the Ben Fund’s new Rewards e-newsletter and receive the latest news on offers and discounts as well as entry to regular prize draws.
New offers are being introduced every week, so it’s a good idea to keep up-to-date on how you can save even more money by using their Reward Scheme.